Re: [Xylo-SDR] fpga4fun.com order, another Xylo bytes the dust.

I forgot to mention that for smaller projects the MAX 7000 family CPLD
from Altera is a nice alternative.  These are EEPROM based so you do
not have to configure them at power up like a FPGA.  The lines are
starting to blur between CPLDs and FPGA because some manufacturers are
offering FLASH based FPGAs and the like.

73 de Phil N8VB