Re: [Xylo-SDR] dsPIC

Leon, is there a "PS" suffix on the part number lasered on the chip? Microchip will do a free upgrade later on, if so. I'm very curious if they have made it past the Prototype Sample or "PS" chips :-) Thanks very much,

Regards,
John

Leon Heller wrote:

I've just got the Microchip Explorer 16 dev. board for the new dsPIC33 and PIC24 chips. I'll be using it in connection with a sports training aid I'm developing using MEMS accelerometers, for signal processing and data display.

73, Leon
--
--
Regards,