[Xylo-SDR] AD9445

My AD9445 125 MHz samples have been shipped, I should get them in a couple of days.

The 16-bit AD9446 (100 MHz) costs about $57 (1000 pieces). I could go for something really state-of-the art in terms of a SDR and simply put one of these on a board with the Cyclone II FPGA, with a USB 2.0 interface. I'll produce the simple Cyclone II module first as the design experience will be useful, and it will still be useful for experimentation with QSDs and sound cards, which many people will prefer. It will also be a lot cheaper.

Leon
--
Leon Heller, G1HSM
leon.heller@bulldoghome.com