Re: [Xylo-SDR] Wolfson - Xylo interface working

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, December 26, 2005 3:30 PM
Subject: Re: [Xylo-SDR] Wolfson - Xylo interface working

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, December 26, 2005 3:10 PM

Phil and Group

Nice work.

Watsa we move on to the Cirrus chip (have lost the reference since my e-mail computer died Friday)? Help?

CS5381. They are expensive.

Further to the above, Digikey has 26 of the SOIC version in stock, at $18.84. I'm paying a lot more than that here in the UK for two I've ordered.

I'm working on the schematic for the Wolfson chip interface to the S3. I'm adding a pair of LP filters and op-amp buffers for sigma-delta DACs. Xilinx has an app note on this type of DAC. Stereo outputs might be useful, and don't really cost anything, apart from an extra R and C, as I'm using a dual op-amp.

Leon