Re: [Xylo-SDR] Some design thoughts requested

It's thinner than a standard 0.062" thick PCB - don't remember if it's 0.031 or 0.050,
but being thinner limits the number of layers that are practical.

We were using SODIMM format cards in a similar fashion at my previous employer
and found that the PCB's/sockets were good for only a limited number of insertions.
OK if you pick out a set of modules and assemble a unit once, but not a good
connector choice for experimenters.

John KK6IL