Re: [Xylo-SDR] Eurocard Cyclone II PCB

Eric,

Yep, definitely would like to get the LTC2208 on the 2x4" board.    I
like the specs of the LTC2208 over the AD9446.  The other interesting
thing is that the LTC2208 can take a sinusoidal encode clock (internal
clock duty cycle stabilizer) where the AD9446 requires an extremely
low jitter digital clock.  The LTC2208 also has an internal ditherer
feature and an data output randomizer to further enhance performance.
Its PGA front end is nice too.

73 de Phil