[Xylo-SDR] LTC2208

I've just ordered a couple of samples of the LTC2208. As has been said, it does look like a better chip than the ADI one, if a bit more expensive. The QFN package is harder to work with, but a company I know will assemble them for me quite cheaply. They actually mounted some smaller QFN accelerometer chips for me for nothing, just before Xmas, as I'd driven a long way to them, and they only took them 30 minutes. I've actually bought a very cheap toaster oven for this sort of assembly, but I need to build a controller for it to get the right temperature profile.

Don't bother to tell me I've got some pins wrong on the FX2LP chip on my schematic, I'm correcting them.

73, Leon
--
Leon Heller, G1HSM
leon.heller@bulldoghome.com