From: xylo-sdr-bounces@lists.ae5k.us [mailto:xylo-sdr-bounces@lists.ae5k.us]
On Behalf Of tom
Sent: Saturday, January 14, 2006 1:42 PM
To: Xylo-SDR Discussion
Subject: Re: [Xylo-SDR] Questions - Enclosure - MB - Kicad

this maybe way out but since we are talking about enclosures how about a box

the same size as the sdr-1000 that has a dc power supply, motherboard on
bottom,  plug-in cards  and a back panel with lots of connectors for the
gps, audio, etc to finish the radio that will look the same as the sdr-1000
and we can get the boxes from flex-radio and then they can add goodies in
total.  the cost of a box which needs power and a place to put it is my
question to the group ?
tom
w0kgw@citlink.net