Re: [Xylo-SDR] Questions - Enclosure - MB - Kicad

If you look in the Mouser web site, they have over 100 hits for Eurocard connectors, but one must be careful because they include different pin numbers, and prices. the connector we would need varies from $2.50 to $13 and all the same brand. The ones with ejectors are way more expensive.

Vector use to carry some that included card guides that would mount to the connector, they were handy for bread-boarding, a mother board with feet on it, a couple of connectors with guides on them, and that was it. No case needed, everything out in the open so you could put your probes in there.

I forgot about a bid on eBay and missed a nice item, it went real cheap. It's a very nice card cage/cabinet for Eurocards, brand new.

< http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7578651864&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&rd=1 >