From: xylo-sdr-bounces@lists.ae5k.us [mailto:xylo-sdr-bounces@lists.ae5k.us]
On Behalf Of Philip Covington
Sent: Tuesday, January 17, 2006 7:22 PM
To: Xylo-SDR Discussion
Subject: Re: [Xylo-SDR] Enclosure Drawing

On 1/17/06, Eric Ellison <ecellison@comcast.net> wrote:
> Phil
>
> Thank you very much. Yes, this is exactly how I envisioned it should be.
We
> also have space to the left for non bus connected 4x4 boards. Power
Supply?

Eric,

I think I have the dimensions of the box and slots correct so I should
be able to come up with an exact dimension that we would have to make
the motherboard.  Since it has to fit inside the  enclosure it
obviously cannot be 100x100mm.  The width is ok, but the height will
be 97.4mm minus some clearance for adjustment.

If you look at the drawing you will see that there is space (a notch
or slot) for intermediate 100x100mm double sided PCB board material
for shielding between the boards spaced at 0.800".

I will add the motherboard to the drawing tomorrow and maybe some end
plate info.

73 de Phil N8VB