[Xylo-SDR] RFC - RF Routing and Connections

Folks

Cecil brought up an important subject in routing RF.

I suggest that for any RF coming offboard designers use PCB mount right angle SMA connectors.

What is ‘best practices for RF on the buss?

Ground every other pin?

How many intra-board connections are we going to need for RF?

I see at some point, wanting to get the 200 mhz osc from the Phil-Bill SDR-1000 board to the FPGA, as well as the 10 mhz rock. However even the clocks run at RF.

Comments:

Eric