Re: [Xylo-SDR] Shipment of Wolfson

Christopher T. Day wrote:
Eric,
I've finally caught far enough up to understand why I have the Wolfson chips. Thanks for the Xmas present!

Hi Chris,
Would you be willing to tell which Wolfson chips you got?

I am still in the process of selecting the best chip for my current project. Probably going to use a multi-channel codec. There does not seem to be a codec with mic input/head-phone output additional to separate stereo in/out channels. That is a requirement for a full duplex satellite SDR implementation.

73, Helmut