Re: [Xylo-SDR] VISIO File formats

I also have Visio and it's really nice to use. It's the corporate standard so I have a copy on my work PC.

I went to a Evil Empire seminar some time back and received two full copies of Office 2003 Professional + all kinds of extras like Visio, Project Manager, SQL server, Visual Basic .NET, Server 2000, and other goodies all full versions.

It's OK to plunder the Evil Empire, just try not to give them your hard earned money.