Re: [Xylo-SDR] RFC - Buss assignments

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, January 24, 2006 12:48 AM
Subject: [Xylo-SDR] RFC - Buss assignments

Leon

The ball is in your court. Suggest a method of pin assignments for the Lionheart. I know you have assigned some powers. Where do we stand?

We probably need a diagram of the pins in some format so everyone participating can take shots at it.

I know that this was beginning to get discussed earlier with naming conventions.

I know that others, as well as you have suggested features, but obviously you have a high degree of autonomy here.

Also just for information sake, do you think we need an Alpha prior to production?

OK, I'll come up with something we can kick around.

I was intending to get a couple of alpha boards made first.

73, Leon