Re: [Xylo-SDR] Xylo Project Name

Rule Changes

Deadline extension:

The deadline for the Group name project has been extended to 0200 UTC Monday
5 February (The longest I can keep my eyes open on a Sunday night!)

Submissions herinafter will taken from the final revision of the
groupnames.Doc file on <svn://svn.hamsdr.com/svn/repos/test/trunk> at the
deadline above. So GET WITH IT! Think Outside of the Box (whatever the box
contains, or the outside for that matter? Cut a hole somewhere and take a
gander!)

You will need: Tortise SVN for Windows or Linux

http://tortoisesvn.tigris.org/

I will be imploring Dale and Don to include FPGA + whitespace + Groupname in
anything they can re-configure to get away from Xylo stuff. Google has
taught me that A LOT is to be discovered searching for terms like FPGA, and
our "Help Wanted" sign is out to anyone searching on the subject of FPGA,
Hams or not! Trolling on Google!

The vote will definitely be fair since it will go on the Forum with a voting
box.

Respectfully contested
Eric
Chief Contest Dictator