[Xylo-SDR] Lionheart PCB

I thought I'd design the Lionheart PCB in two stages. I'll start of with a basic system - FPGA, EPCS1, FX2LP, SRAM, daughter-board - which is the sort of thing I'd be able to sell for general FPGA use. That PCB will be quite easy to design, and will enable stuff like the USB software to be developed. When that basic design is working, I'll create a second project-specific PCB, with all the radio stuff on it. The experience gained on the first board should mean that we stand a good chance of getting the second board going with relatively few problems.

73, Leon
--
Leon Heller, G1HSM
leon.heller@bulldoghome.com