[Xylo-SDR] Xylo/Saxo users - PROM warning

I?ve been corresponding with Jean at fpga4fun for a while about a problem that
I have had with a number of my Xylo boards.  If I program the PROM with code
that uses the USB then I can no longer read/write/verify the PROM.

Jean advised yesterday that if you do this then the only way you can recover
the PROM is to use the JTAG interface.  Thinking about this for a while it
does make sense and you can always program the FPGA via the USB so it?s not
really a problem for us.

So?.. unless you have a JTAG programmer (or want to replace the PROM!) don?t
program the Xylo/Saxo PROM with code that talks to the USB port.  All other
code is OK ? LED flash etc, just watch out for  Bill and my Wolfson and test
code.