[Xylo-SDR] Preparing for the Worst

List members:

I'm sorry to report that my problems with my host provider may not be
over with yet.  I was overjoyed to find things apparently working this
morning.  But a few minutes ago, I find they are not.

So, in preparation for another possible "outage" of the reflector, I
again ask you to bear with me on this.

If the reflector goes down again, as evidenced by you not receiving a
copy of your own posting back within a reasonable time, please feel free
to email me directly: don "at" ae5k "dot" us, with the message you wish
posted.  If the reflector is down, I will attempt to manually forward
your message to everyone on the list, one way or another.  Please
include in subject line "For Xylo-SDR List".

(I will be "on line" most of the time from 8 am to 11pm CST, with time
out for a shopping trip of a couple hours today.)

I'm hoping that everything stays working, but just getting prepared for
the worst.  Believe me, it is not phun.

For those interested...I don't know exactly the problem with my host,
but from all indications it started around 11:30 a.m. PST Thursday.
They reported having server hardware problems and later that evening
moved to different physical hardware.  I believe that since "Discussion
Lists" using Mailman software is a rather minor offering of this host,
that somehow some links didn't get changed for the lists correctly.

Sometime, overnight, their "expert" apparently found the link problem
and made changes, thus things are working again for the lists.  However,
my main web page at ae5k.us is now unreachable.  I'm afraid if they get
that problem fixed, then there may be a link problem again with our
list.  Maybe they'll get it right this time.

I look forward to a time when I can just sit back, relax, and read about
all the progress being made by our hard workers on the various projects.

73,
Don AE5K
List Administrator