Re: [Xylo-SDR] ATLAS Decisions to be made

Lyle

Yes, stirring the pot is good! I will do some searching, but haven't seen
any hobbiest stuff on this backplane. As Pat Morita said in "Karate Kid"....
"All life is a balance!" ....

Whatever we call this group, it really is 'tenuous' and is becoming more
dependent on costly solutions.

The SDR-1000 phenomena is driven by 'users', contributing their own
expertise. My feeling is that we need that here! We need to get to the
'users' quickly, even if they are not ham radio operators!

 Gerald happened to be the catalyst in that movement by risking his fortune!
IT WORKED! He gave the masses the platform! An affordable platform like
AX.25 TNC 1, is the key! My humble offering is producing what you developers
create, licking stamps and going to the post office, with the side benefit
of learning what you are willing to contribute of your own talent, in a FREE
WAY'.

As someone said "Sorry for the diatribe", we need a marketing person willing
to work for free in any group! What a wonderful life to have seen the
advancements created in our own right!

Eric