- 1 FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
- 2 DOC - Documentation
- 3 DOWNLOADS - Firmware and Software
- 4 SYSTEM INTEGRATION
- 5 Individual Project Wiki Pages
- 5.1 ALEXIARES - RF Preselector
- 5.2 ANICETUS (Anie) - Preselector
- 5.3 ATLAS - Backplane
- 5.4 CYCLOPS - Spectrum Analyzer
- 5.5 DEMETER - Power Supply
- 5.6 EPIMETHEUS - General Purpose I/O
- 5.7 EXCALIBUR - Clock Reference board
- 5.8 GIBRALTAR - GPS-disciplined Frequency Standard
- 5.9 HELIOS - Helios Small Transmitting Loop Antenna and Controller
- 5.10 HERMES - A DUC/DDC Transceiver.
- 5.11 HORTON - Receiver Module
- 5.12 JANUS - ADC/DAC Board
- 5.13 LPU - Simple Linear Power Unit
- 5.14 MERCURY - 0-55 MHz Direct Sampling Receiver
- 5.15 ODYSSEY - Low Power Handheld SDR
- 5.16 OZY - HPSDR Host Interface & Control
- 5.17 OZYII - (AussieII) - A high speed PC interface.
- 5.18 PANDORA - Enclosure
- 5.19 PENELOPE - Companion Exciter to Mercury
- 5.20 PENNYWHISTLE - 20 Watt RF Power Ampilfier
- 5.21 PHOENIX - QSD/QSE Receiver/Transmitter Module
- 5.22 PINOCCHIO - Extender Card
- 5.23 PROTEUS - Prototyping Board
- 5.24 SASQUATCH - DSP back-end
- 5.25 THOR - High Efficiency HF Power Amplifier
- 6 Board Designer's Resources
- 7 ANCILLARY - Additional "stuff" of interest to HPSDR
- 8 EXPERIMENTERS-CORNER - Ideas not yet projects
- 9 ADMINISTRATION-NEWS - Messages about HPSDR web, wiki, discussion list
FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
This is a new section started to allow asking and hopefully answering questions about HPSDR.
DOC - Documentation
Summary of current documentation available.
Documents to help users get HPSDR setup and working.
Documents for user interested in building boards can be found on the Support page.
Links to HPSDR software and resources can be found on the Resource page.
DOWNLOADS - Firmware and Software
Links to current firmware and software available.
This section contains information relative to "putting the pieces together".
Individual Project Wiki Pages
Click on the NAME of the project to get to its page!
ALEXIARES - RF Preselector
Alexiares (or Alex for short) is a set of RF Bandpass filters for use with Mercury or any other SDR.
ANICETUS (Anie) - Preselector
A few designs for narrow band preselectors
ATLAS - Backplane
The Atlas is a passive backplane that all other modules plug into.
CYCLOPS - Spectrum Analyzer
Cyclops is a 0-1 GHz spectrum analyzer with tracking generator support.
DEMETER - Power Supply
EPIMETHEUS - General Purpose I/O
Epi is a general purpose I/O board for the Atlas bus and includes relays, open collectors, IF switching, etc.
EXCALIBUR - Clock Reference board
GIBRALTAR - GPS-disciplined Frequency Standard
Gibraltar is a GPS-disciplined frequency standard board.
HELIOS - Helios Small Transmitting Loop Antenna and Controller
HERMES - A DUC/DDC Transceiver.
HORTON - Receiver Module
A receiver module integrating the Janus ADC with a QSD on a board for a version of the HPSDR RX board.
JANUS - ADC/DAC Board
The Janus module is a very high performance, dual, full duplex, A/D and D/A converter board.
LPU - Simple Linear Power Unit
The LPU unit takes power from a regulated power supply and steps it to the input needed by Atlas
MERCURY - 0-55 MHz Direct Sampling Receiver
Perhaps the most exciting of all modules, Mercury will enable direct sampling of the 0-55 MHz spectrum.
ODYSSEY - Low Power Handheld SDR
Odyssey includes a low power SDR based on the QSD, QSE, and a dsPIC33 as the basic radio core.
OZY - HPSDR Host Interface & Control
The OZY module is an FPGA based interface controller card providing input and output connections to the real world.
OZYII - (AussieII) - A high speed PC interface.
PANDORA - Enclosure
PENELOPE - Companion Exciter to Mercury
A 1/2 watt DUC(k).
PENNYWHISTLE - 20 Watt RF Power Ampilfier
The PennyWhistle takes the RF out put of Penelope and ampilifes it to approximately 20 watts.
PHOENIX - QSD/QSE Receiver/Transmitter Module
QSD based HF Receiver, a QSE based HF Exciter and a supporting synthesizer.
PINOCCHIO - Extender Card
Pinocchio is an extender card to allow measurements and troubleshooting of an active card in an ATLAS backplane.
PROTEUS - Prototyping Board
This is the planned prototyping board.
SASQUATCH - DSP back-end
The Sasquatch board is a hardware DSP back-end intended for use by constructors who would like to operate stand-alone rather than attached to a PC.
THOR - High Efficiency HF Power Amplifier
Thor is a high efficiency HF power amplifier using Envelope Elimination and Restoration (ERR) techniques.
ANCILLARY - Additional "stuff" of interest to HPSDR
Some stuff like Norton Amplifier, FPGA VHDL/Verilog ...