Teamspeak index 2009
This is an index of the subjects discussed in the weekly Teamspeak sessions.
Use your web browser serch facility (control F) to search it.
00:00 Dave (KV0S) in the chair. Canvas web browser interface.
- George, K9TRV, progress on KISS console.
- Greg, ZL3IX, Mechanically RF tight enclosure... grounding USB connection. Drive level.
- Phil, VK6APH, KISS click and drag tuning. Fix drag bug. Working on S meter. AGC work - George is being very modest. Working with Kirk on Ozy + Janus code, making good progress.
- Bill, KD5TFD, Scaling PwrSDR with multiple cores.
- Al, N0TVG, Blackfin with ucLinux.
- Multi-receive - does it work? It should. Maybe back down on the display update setting to lower CPU load.
- Acorn distributed servers.
- ghpsdr - Making progress - getting ready to write transmit elements. Has 48, 96, 192K displays.
- Multi core loading continued with graph.
- AGC SW sampling rate... S meter.
- Multi receive again. CPU speed, buffering, etc.
- Blackfin / Beagle use. Beagle is probably more capable.
39:31 .... Close, 73s.