Revision as of 09:44, 15 June 2020 by OZ1HFT (+link)
I notice a large number of edits.... and perceive some experience in wiki editing. Thanks!
I think you name is Glenn and you are in Denmark??? (from Google).
Welcome and Regards, Richard Ames, VK2NRA 02:55, 26 January 2010 (UTC)
- Thanks - and you are correct about my name and country. --OZ1HFT 06:28, 26 January 2010 (UTC)
- Please note that I am new to this wiki, so the edits are only suggestion to what I assume to be ok. The assumption is that categorization (used properly) make it easier to find related articles - and navigate the wiki. I think it was a big improvement at Wikipedia - also for maintenance:
- Finding and removing "redundancy"
- Find out what more might needed to be described
- --OZ1HFT 10:02, 31 January 2010 (UTC)