[Xylo-SDR] SVN info

Folks

Just visited our own personal XYLO SVN on this website, using TortoiseSVN. WOW what a free product! Nothing posted there yet, however I'm sure Phil and Phil can get us started with project code. This IS the only way to fly on software projects. (not necessarily the Windows TortoiseSVN product, but SVN versioning!)

To get the client you can go to:

http://tortoisesvn.tigris.org/

This is not the only SVN product, but the docs are great and docs and scripted customizations and client side control panel are understandable and a neat feature. You can go to the code by right clicking on almost any icon on your desktop.

To get to the as yet started Xylo code enter this sting in the URL

svn://206.216.146.154/svn/repos_sdr_xylo/xylo_project1/trunk

Course if you want to check out and do coding you will have to get a username and password from Dale

Eric AA4SW