Re: [Xylo-SDR] fpga4fun.com order, another Xylo bytes the dust.

This weekend I will be spending time downloading the software, setting it up, and looking at all these tutorial links that have been posted, trying to see how to make that toy do something useful.

I wonder how much these Altera Cyclone chips cost in small quantities, yes I wonders.