Re: [Xylo-SDR] OpenCores.org

The USB2 core requires an external PHY and it is just easier to use an
FX2 in that case.  The USB1.1 implementation can get by without the
external PHY, but it depends (as has been pointed out earlier) on how
much data you are going to pump in and out.

I haven't messed with the Ethernet cores yet.   The Xylo Ethernet
implementation barely is there and is not too useful.

73 de Phil N8VB