Re: [Xylo-SDR] Xylo

I always try to have a few spare I/O pins, selecting a larger footprint
part if necessary - requirements always change in the middle of the design
and someone wants a simple unplanned addition. I always connect unused
I/O pins to at least small pads I can solder to, if no room to bring them out
to a header.  These spare pins can be observed on a scope or used
to drive LED's. The FPGA will be programmed to bring internal nodes
out to these test points for monitoring..

John