Re: [Xylo-SDR] First Xylo-SDR Teamspeak Discussion

----- Original Message -----
From: ecellison
Sent: Friday, December 16, 2005 12:09 AM
Subject: [Xylo-SDR] First Xylo-SDR Teamspeak Discussion

Folks

I am going to suggest a Xylo ? Teamspeak discussion.

Time 0500 utc 17 Dec ? 2005.

Although Phil in Australia may not be able to attend due to the late hour there, it allows our European contributors and USA folks to participate. I realize that this is a holiday time of year to do this, there is no time like the present to do it. Also I will record the audio and distribute for anyone wishing to listen, just as I do for the Flex forum. Hopefully Ahti, Leon, Martin and others from EU can attend.

If you can?t make it ?not a problem?.  I?ll be there even if no-one shows! I can talk with Bill ? KD5TFT <-note the 5! Who is there all the time! (smile)

I'll set my alarm and get up early.

Leon