[Xylo-SDR] Shipment of Wolfson

Folks

Hope I got all the ‘orders’ correct. I will e-mail the Wolfson chips in Christmas Cards tomorrow for those of you who have requested them. I am not mailing the oscillator or socket at this point since I am a little confused as to who wants them! I’ll be glad to do this after the fact. Only two folks requested the 24 mhz oscillator. I have 8 left. It was just simpler to tape the chips to Christmas cards than include the osc chip.

Please let me know who needs the oscillator!

Eric