Re: [Xylo-SDR] Firewire, DSP and FPGA on one module

Have you bought a Xylo yet? Join the party, if you are not familiar with FPGA's then join the club, most of are getting our feet wet. If you an expert, then by all means start leading in the direction you are interested in.

Me I'm at "you mean you can move around? I want some of that." stage, never mind running.

It's not an exclusive club.