Re: [Xylo-SDR] dsPIC

----- Original Message ----- From: "John H. Fisher" <k5jhf@sbcglobal.net>
To: "Xylo-SDR Discussion" <xylo-sdr@lists.ae5k.us>
Sent: Monday, December 19, 2005 4:42 PM
Subject: Re: [Xylo-SDR] dsPIC

Leon, is there a "PS" suffix on the part number lasered on the chip?
Microchip will do a free upgrade later on, if so. I'm very curious if
they have made it past the Prototype Sample or "PS" chips :-) Thanks
very much,

Yes, it is a PS chip. There isn't any way to order the chips themselves, yet, although I have heard that they are shipping samples to some customers. They don't mention upgrades in any of the documentation, and I haven't seen any errata.

I've just powered up the board, and it's working OK. I'll try building the demo and downloading it.

Leon

---
[This E-mail has been scanned for viruses but it is your responsibility to maintain up to date anti virus software on the device that you are
currently using to read this email. ]