Re: [Xylo-SDR] Suggested part CS5381

Newark part number 26H2850, $18.80, ZERO available, 47 day lead time. This is the best part of the lot so far as I can see but it apparently is not available.

DRAT
Bob
N4HY

KD5NWA wrote:

Is the part available? There is no link to buy the part, it says "Buy Part" but it's not a link.

I like SOIC 24, I can solder those pins with no problems with a good light.