Re: [Xylo-SDR] Suggested part CS5381

What a pain. I love Analog Devices. You make a request and they Fed Ex that same day. My least favorites are Hittite. They sampled me two 5 GHz 1 watt nicely linear amplifiers with a decent noise figure. They drove me so bloody crazy that I asked where I should return the samples to and bought the developer kits at $100 because one more second of time on phone with them would have exceeded that cost in billable hours.

I do like it when all our small minds think alike. We might actually stumble into something useful!

Bob
N4HY

Philip Covington wrote:

I just received two samples of the CS5381 via UPS yesterday.  It took
about a month from my first request until I received them.

73 de Phil N8VB