Re: [Xylo-SDR] Eurocard Cyclone II PCB

I think that by not putting any active components on the motherboard,
we won't restrict the different uses it can be put to.  For example, I
am more interested in a LTC2208 based board than I am in a QSD based
one right now.  The 24.576 Mhz oscillator is specfic to the audio ADCs
or CODECs (though it could be populated with a oscillator of a
different frequency).

73 de Phil N8VB