From: xylo-sdr-bounces@lists.ae5k.us [mailto:xylo-sdr-bounces@lists.ae5k.us]
On Behalf Of Leon Heller
Sent: Monday, January 09, 2006 7:31 AM
To: Xylo-SDR Discussion
Subject: [Xylo-SDR] LTC2208

I've just ordered a couple of samples of the LTC2208. As has been said, it
does look like a better chip than the ADI one, if a bit more expensive. The
QFN package is harder to work with, but a company I know will assemble them
for me quite cheaply. They actually mounted some smaller QFN accelerometer
chips for me for nothing, just before Xmas, as I'd driven a long way to
them, and they only took them 30 minutes. I've actually bought a very cheap
toaster oven for this sort of assembly, but I need to build a controller for

it to get the right temperature profile.

Don't bother to tell me I've got some pins wrong on the FX2LP chip on my
schematic, I'm correcting them.

73, Leon
--
Leon Heller, G1HSM