[Xylo-SDR] Windows Update

Folks

I don’t often do this but you might want to go to Windows update and download the recent Windows Metafile fix.

This is a pretty bad vulnerability and there is at least one WMF Trojan out there which is a whole lot more than nasty. You don’t even have to be viewing an infected metafile for you to get it.

Sorry I can’t remember the KB or patch, gettem all!

Microsoft acknowledged it a little while ago, but just released fix today “Out of sequence” since it is so serious.

Nothing catches it on the AntiVirus or Adware stuff, unless you don’t have admin privs.

Eric