Re: [Xylo-SDR] [Flexradio] Windows Update

CAUTION. This update is ONLY for 2000 sp4. If you do not have sp4, do not install it.

Bob

Eric Ellison wrote:

Cecil

We will probably know tomorrow. I still have 10 to 15 2000 machines. WSUS pushes tonight, so I will know tomorrow. I’ve been struggling Friday and today with the results of the infection of one machine, it’s toast. (XP). Reports are that it will masquerade as any graphics format, jpg, wmf, bmp etc, and the exploits are increasing. It does not ‘spread’ fast at this point but if you get an infected graphic it will be nasty.

As I say, I don’t post these things, and probably get 10 or so user a day sending hoaxes to me. I have not seen information on the 2000 crash.

Eric