Re: [Xylo-SDR] Questions - Enclosure - MB - Kicad

Eric,

Yes, if you could come up with a simple drawing of the board positions
and how you want to fit it into a case it would help a lot.  Then we
can see whether we can arrange things within the limits of the
motherboard size of approx 4 x 4".  I checked tonight and it looks
like a 4 layer 4x4" PCB would be about $25/ea in a batch of 25 boards.

I would like to get this pinned down because I want to get started on
a LTC2208 2x4" format board.

As far as no active components on the motherboard:  I think we should
have a smt LED for each of the power buses on the motherboard.

73 de Phil N8VB