[Xylo-SDR] Cyclone II PCB

I've just uploaded details of the PCB for checking, if anyone has the time:

http://www.leonheller.com/cyclone/cyclone_pcb.pdf

For some reason, the plug has different fixing hole centres (88.9 mm) than the socket (90.0 mm). It looks OK when I put a plug against a printout of the board. The board is half-size (80 mm long), everything should fit without any problems. I feel that we might as well make that the standard board size, it'll make the whole thing look neater than having different sizes.

73, Leon
--
Leon Heller, G1HSM
leon.heller@bulldoghome.com