Re: [Xylo-SDR] Questions - Enclosure - MB - Kicad

this maybe way out but since we are talking about enclosures how about a box the same size as the sdr-1000 that has a dc power supply, motherboard on bottom, plug-in cards and a back panel with lots of connectors for the gps, audio, etc to finish the radio that will look the same as the sdr-1000 and we can get the boxes from flex-radio and then they can add goodies in total. the cost of a box which needs power and a place to put it is my question to the group ?
tom
w0kgw@citlink.net