Re: [Xylo-SDR] Questions - Enclosure - MB - Kicad

Leon,

If we are actually going with the 4x4" size (or is it 100x100mm???),
you will have plenty of extra board area on the Cyclone II board.
Please consider putting in a maybe 2"x4" "kludge" area on the board
for prototyping.  The PCB pattern would be the same as they use on the
eurocard prototyping cards.

73 de Phil N8VB