Re: [Xylo-SDR] Questions - Enclosure - MB - Kicad

Phil

Yes, I will do that tomorrow. In fact, until I get engineering drawings from
Rose+Bopla, hand drawn is what I will have to do. I went to the scanner in
at work the other day, and it was 'busted'. (my responsibility to fix!). I
knew I should not have thrown my scanner here at home out! Drat will fix
that also.

Unless there is some objection, I am going to order the 'flanged' enclosure
in the right of the picture in the Rose+Bopla link below.

The product code for this is:

07031100 30

The almost exact same product without flanges is: (like the extrusion at the
top of the picure but 4x6)

07061100 60

Eric