From: xylo-sdr-bounces@lists.ae5k.us [mailto:xylo-sdr-bounces@lists.ae5k.us]
On Behalf Of KD5NWA
Sent: Sunday, January 15, 2006 3:44 PM
To: Xylo-SDR Discussion
Subject: Re: [Xylo-SDR] Questions - Enclosure - MB - Kicad

You better try this again, start on the left and proceed to the left?
Put the prototype area on the right, later it says use the left for
prototyping.

It is very confusing.

  ----Din Connector---
|                         |   |
|                         |   |
|   Area A            | B|
|                     __|   |
Front Area

A Area
Components to board go here
Connectors to front panel start on left side

Area B
Breadboard area.
Area B intrudes into area A as space allows

Is this what you are talking about?