Re: [Xylo-SDR] Enclosure Drawing

Below is a link to another handy piece of software, when installed it creates a printer in your PC, when you print to that printer it turns it into a PDF file. You have configuration options on the quality and other factors of the PDF file. It's free for use by anyone, it works very well, and does not put any advertising in the output.

< http://www.qrpradio.com/pub/Ham/SDR/Cad%20Viewer/PrimoPDF/ >