Re: [Xylo-SDR] RFC - Powers

Cecil,

On 1/19/06, KD5NWA <kd5nwa@cox.net> wrote:
> What is the amperage rating of that connector?

The Molex 4 pin connectors are rated at 10 amps.  That should be
adequate for anything that is going into the box, I would think.

> Powerpoles are about the best thing out there since sliced bread,
> they are made for high current, are cheap, easy to make a connector
> at home...etc.

I looked at power poles.  They make some PCB mount connectors, but
they are right angle which would not work out for the connector to
pass through the back panel in the current arrangement of motherboard
mounting.

73 de Phil