Sent: Sunday, January 22, 2006 10:29 AM
Subject: [Xylo-SDR] Saxo

What few useful thoughs I've had so far on the subject agree with yours - if possible [does the USB Audio Device spec go as far as 24-bit stereo, 96/192 ksamples/sec?], the USB-2 interface should be able to use a generic USB Audio Device driver => we don't have to supply/maintain one for any/all OS. But then, I know almost nothing yet,

Chris - AE6VK