[Xylo-SDR] Dia for block diagrams

I've just been playing with Dia (WinXP) and it seems quite usable for our purposes. I can't see how to get more than one line to connect to the side of an object, so that it gets rubber-banded when moving one of the objects; perhaps I ought to join the users forum (I think there is one). I think I've found one or two minor bugs. It's free, which is the main thing.

I've created the main boxes: FPGA, FX2LP, etc. with a few links between them, and uploaded it to:

http://www.leonheller.com/cyclone/fpga.dia

73, Leon
--
Leon Heller, G1HSM