Re: [Xylo-SDR] Teamspeak FPGA discussion - Have wepaintedourselvesinto a corner? Boxed ourselves in?

Leon

That message was really just to clear the air for the next step. I think we have a breakthrough here with the PC connection and this motherboard.

You have not been around for the brilliance of:

James Lux, P.E.

Spacecraft Radio Frequency Subsystems Group Flight Communications Systems Section Jet Propulsion Laboratory, Mail Stop 161-213 4800 Oak Grove Drive Pasadena CA 91109

tel: (818)354-2075

fax: (818)393-6875

Every time I get into near absolute statements he nails my butt to the wall! Just a little kidding but true, and tells it like it is!

Let’s get on with the buss and finding a way to transmit high speed over another buss structure. We have the room now on the boards.

Eric