[Xylo-SDR] RFC - Buss - inclusions what do we want there?

Folks

To get this started:

This universal system with great appeal is JUST:

The Motherboard and the Lionheart. That in itself is a saleable product.

However:

What do we want on the bus?

From the Lionheart?

FILL IN THE BLANKS I have no comment.

Gotta haves:

Powers:

We have available +12, -12, +5, -5 , + 3.3 and earth.

Any serious project board designer will and should regulate on board.

However, I suggest we put the following powers on buss:

Earth (mandatory)

+/- 12 (mandatory)

+5 (mandatory)

+ 3.3 hmmm… good project design will regulate and filter this down on board, however if you are just playing with a project board this would be nice to have.

-5 … naw

Eric – AA4SW