Re: [Xylo-SDR] RS232 (was Lionheart Block diagram v1.2)

Re adding an RS232 converter -- my vote would be no. I've not heard of any proposed applications where the RS 232 stream going through the Lionheart FPGA is of any particular use other than hitching a ride to the PC over the Lionheart's USB link. I think it would be easier/cheaper (if one includes implementation time) to add a USB hub and an off the shelf USB -> RS232 converter to the solution if one has an app where RS232 is needed.

Or are there apps folks are thinking of where the FPGA needs to act on the contents of an incoming RS232 stream?

Cheers,

Bill (kd5tfd)