From: xylo-sdr-bounces@lists.ae5k.us [mailto:xylo-sdr-bounces@lists.ae5k.us]
On Behalf Of Phil Harman
Sent: Saturday, January 28, 2006 4:13 AM
To: Xylo-SDR Discussion
Subject: [Xylo-SDR] Lionheart Block diagram v1.4

Latest Lionheart  Visio block diagram at
http://www.hamsdr.com/personaldirectory.aspx?id=123
and gif at
http://www.hamsdr.com/personaldirectory.aspx?id=124

Thanks for all the feedback.

Changes:

- Removed RS232 (will place on Janus board)
- Added  MCP120T  reset device  (Lyle  - please check it is reticulated
correctly)
- Added LDVS input socket for 200MHz DDS etc clock - What type of connector
is used with LVDS? Should this be on edge of PCB?
- Moved USB, LED's, GPS and I/O connectors to front edge of PCB
- Added 24LC64 EPROM to FX2 via I2C.
- Added 48MHz system clock to bus

Phil_C what will you need in the way of bus signals  to/from your high speed

A/D D/A board?

Feedback please!

73's  Phil....VK6APH